Friday, April 1, 2011

Robot and a Girl

   Straight out the U.K. on a Friday, Saint Savior caught my attention with how purely emotional her songs are. I listened to Hurricanes and then went hunting for something just right. This song Fallen Trees has a good video. It is for those of us who appreciate experiencing art and learning something personal about the artist. I like the things about Saint Savior that I do about Cocorosie and Bjork. The majority of my recent listening has been inspired by harmonic ingenuity, synthesizers and lyrical brainwashing - This music is a welcomed escape.

Watch:

Fallen Trees  



    Martin Wheeler is an electronic music producer and self-proclaimed 'indie game designer'. I was thinking about how most musicians are conflicted people - Great music comes from prolific dichotomy. I really found some conversation happening today between the organic and the digital. Maybe martin could explain that to me in math.

Listen to:


No comments:

Post a Comment