Wednesday, December 29, 2010

From Traditional to Glitch

This is the post to prove I am not "going for" anything specific with this blog. I will just continue to post Artists that I enjoy from any genre. I will try not to "review" the bands and mainly just give you guys the music. Although there are situations where I can't help but include certain opinions. Now go "listen to the tracks".

Gjallarhorn is not an easy band name to spell. I saw this group perform at Globalquerque in 2006. Globalquerque is a two day music festival in Albuquerque showcasing music from around the world. The album Rimfaxe shares the name of a horse god from Norse Mythology.

Listen to:
Kokkovirsi [Bonfire Song]







Look at that Moustache. Wilikers. 






I don't want to say to much about this.
Just
Listen to:
The Greatest Distraction

and Download the album, A Southern Summer's Breeze, @Bandcamp









And somehow not everyone has heard this:



Listen to:
Perverted Undertone

1 comment:

  1. Nice.

    Checking out Perverted Undertone now. Interesting.

    I'll check back later to hear the rest.

    ReplyDelete